1. It’s been a decade in the making! 10th Annual event with even bigger prizes
2. Wear your stretchy pants and sample some of the best BBQ in the Pacific Northwest.
3. You can bring the kids! It’s free and family friendly.
4. You can groove while you taste. Local Band, The New Shackletons will be playing live.
5. Buy and eat local; local pork, local chicken, local beef and local turkey.
6. Food trucks onsite: The Chili Tank & Bambino’s
7. Watch the BBQ showdown with 25 competing BBQ teams with teams from BC & Alberta to Oregon!
8. Chef Dez, Red Seal Chef, Chopped Canada competitor and food columnist, emceeing the competition.
9. Charitable partner TinyKittens Society will be collecting donations & talking about Kitten Reality TV.
10. A chance to meet local lifestyle celebrity Black Box & BC Bake Off Judges (full list here).
Can’t wait for @bbqonthebypass on Sept 13 in #Langley! A great #free #family event with delicious #bbq samples! #BOTB2015
#Entertainment & delicious food galore at the 10th @bbqonthebypass thx to @WellSeasoned1 w/ 25 competing #bbq teams! #BOTB2015
Don’t miss the #foodie event of the season, the 10th annual @bbqonthebypass w/ #bbq samples #family entertainment & more! #BOTB2015